MOBILE PAY FACTS
- Fully integrated with bypasslines Platform, so you only have one partner–and one system–to manage
- No hardware needed–it’s compatible with any smartphone device, so it’s easy for your customers to adopt, regardless of their mobile preference.
- No app development required – Guests simply scan a QR code or click a link from a text message that takes them to a mobile website, increasing both speed and guest usage.
- Email receipts – Your guests can enter their email address to automatically receive an electronic receipt via email once the check has been processed and paid.
- Branded UI – easily add your logo to make the bypasslines Mobile Pay portal align with your brand.
- PCI compliant and PCI validated – Reducing scope for operators completing their PCI assessment.
28,000 guest paid our companies thousands of dollars using bypasslines mobile pay in 2021
How it works
CONTACTLESS PAYMENT BENEFITS
- Plan and prepare for the future of payments
There’s a growing demand for mobile payments, digital wallets and contactless payment options. According to Forbes, in 2026, digital natives will comprise 59% of the consumers in the U.S., and are more apt to use mobile payments than previous generations.
- Provide a contactless payment experience
Customers pay and tip using their own device, so they never have to hand their credit card to a server or touch a payment device.
- Increase speed of service
Allowing your guests to pay on demand helps your staff turn tables faster during peak day parts.
- Increase guest satisfaction and trust
Guests will appreciate the ability to safely control their payment experience and reduce contact by only needing to interact with their smartphone. .
- Improve tip percentages
bypasslines Mobile Pay allows you to preset tip percentages, making it easier and quicker for customers to add a higher tip.
- Reduce potential credit card fraud
Gain added security with CVV verification and Address Verification Service (AVS) when you combine bypasslines Payment Solutions with bypasslines Mobile Pay.
You only have one partner to manage since Mobile Pay can be easily added to your existing bypasslines solution
Easy to Layer
It’s easy to layer on additional mobile payment options to enhance your customer experience in a way that works for your business, i.e., pay at table, online ordering and payment devices for your delivery drivers
You’ll add a layer of security when using bypasslines Payment Solutions with CVV and AVS verification